Saturday, March 24, 2012

Assume Love

I thought that for this post I would share a blog that gives really great marriage information. AssumeLove.com is a great resource for how to have a happier marriage, without waiting for your spouse to change.

One of the first things that draws me to this particular blog is because of how user friendly it is. All of the topics are on one toolbar and once you select one you have all of the posts for that topic right where you need them. The layout is great and the colors are cute and don’t overshadow the writing or reason why you are on the blog.

I also love that they have topics like “why be married” as well as a section for books and classes that are beneficial to married couples. The topics are simple things that are all about the idea of marriage and keeping marriage healthy and happy. Although there is not very much research actually cited on the website the posts are all very accurate and offer very good advice.

The quality of writing is very good. The authors show that they know what they are talking about through their knowledge of the information presented as well as their writing. I think that each post is great to read and so informative on some very personal levels.

I really enjoyed reading this blog and recommend it to anybody that needs information on marriage and love between them and their spouse. I hope that you will take some time to look at this blog and go through the advice they give! I know I learned a lot that I can apply to my marriage.


http://www.assumelove.com/

2 comments:

Up All Night said...

Cheryl R, I love the name of this blog. Research has shown that couples that give each other the benefit of the doubt, that assume the best intentions, are happier and more productive. Since learning this last year, I have been assuming love and my marriage of 42 years is so much happier.

Up All Night said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting